NO NATIONAL INSURANCE CREDITS - NO MONEY IN OLD AGE
NATIONAL INSURANCE PAYS FOR STATE PENSIONS
- Insurance premium tax,
- alcohol and cigarettes,
- VAT even on food in supermarkets or from vending machines -
- examples: your meal on aircraft, ship, train
- and such as yoghurt, desserts, crisps, savoury snacks,
- hot food take-aways, ice cream, soft drinks,
- confectionary, soft drinks and mineral water.
- VAT standard rated for meals for hospital staff and visitors, but not the patients.
- Noticed Kindle books charge VAT whereas print books do not.
- 20 per cent VAT on getting a builder for housing renovation and repair work.